Talent Acquisition Specialist - EMEA
Talent Acquisition Specialist - (EMEA)
Who We Are
At Contino, we know that if we hire the right people, success tends to follow. If we’re surrounded by great people, it brings us all up a notch.
Which is why we’ve loads of effort into creating a vibrant culture that attracts the right people: those with a passion for collaborating, learning and innovating. We believe that it shouldn’t be the biggest or the loudest in the limelight, but that the good people doing good work get the recognition they deserve!
With success, comes great responsibility; and the amazing Talent Team here at Contino have a great chunk of that responsibility. We ensure all the teams are firing on all cylinders, ready to engage at 110% on any customers we work with and have the knowledge as well as ability to innovate at pace and implement solutions beyond our customer’s wildest dreams.
Take a look at what it's like to work in the Talent Team > Youtube - Luke Gunn - Talent Acquisition Video
- An innovative and creative mind in ways we can attract, source and retain some of the most talented people in the technology space.
- A passion and hunger to help Contino succeed and grow into a highly successful strategic technology partner.
- A good understanding of the Software Engineering and Development recruitment space, as well as some experience of knowledge of the DevOps movement, Cloud technologies and working within fast paced and fun working environments.
- Positive outlook on engaging people on and off of the market.
- Ability to sell our vision, our passion and our career opportunities effectively and fluently.
- The ability to communicate to highly technical individuals about who we are, what we do and how we do it.
- Be charismatic, enthusiastic and have a friendly demeanor.
- Be approachable and easy going, as you'll be exposed to everyone within Contino!
- 2+ years experience working as a Technology Recruiter with proven experience of hiring technical Development and/or DevOps with networks within the space.
- Ideally experience in working in a smaller team and proven ability of autonomy in your work and organic sourcing.
- Understanding of technology and recruitment at volume is desired, but high growth recruitment is ideal (building teams, advising hiring management etc.)
- Demonstrable experience of recruitment across DevOps, Software Engineering and Technical Sales/Pre-Sales is ideal with a strong knowledge of Open-Source technologies and people.
- High levels of organisation around administrative tasks.
- Confident in interviewing people at early technical and pre-screening stages (bonus points!)
- Strong understanding of utilising CMS/CRM systems such as Bullhorn, Greenhouse, Workable or similar (we use Workable!)
- If you have experience of running, creating or regularly attending meetups or industry events then you'll get kudos!
- A bachelor's degree is a big advantage in our high performing team.
- Fast growing start-up organisation with huge opportunity for personal development
- Market leading innovation consultancy; be at the forefront of a new marketplace
- Highly experienced leadership team providing mentoring and support and full exposure
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package including but not limited to: private medical insurance, critical illness cover, discounted gym memberships, monthly dinners and drinks, childcare vouchers, travelcard loans, life insurance, birthday presents and monthly gifts to name a few!
- Central London office space with free beer taps and ping pong tables along with monthly socials
- Agile working environment giving everyone the autonomy to deliver to the best of their abilities
- Hugely collaborative working environment where every person’s viewpoint is considered - a chance to make your mark on the business from day 1 :)
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion
- Chance to work on projects across the world and across a variety of challenges
- PICK YOUR OWN GEAR - have a choice of whatever PC/MacBook you'd desire as well as a mobile phone and other goodies!
- Ability to work in a flexible environment after an initial period (including flexi-hours and working from home!)